Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > Will I be able to claim compensation for my injuries?

Will I be able to claim compensation for my injuries?

Most likely, if you have suffered injury from your car accident, then you are legally entitled to damages. However, you first need to prove that you have a valid claim. In order to do so, you need to provide adequate evidence of the following:

  • The auto accident was caused by someone else’s negligence
  • You injuries resulted from this auto accident

If you are able to prove both of the above elements, then you may be able to claim damages that will cover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of life enjoyment, and property damage.

The Racine car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® can help you better understand your situation and your best options. To speak with one of our attorneys, contact our offices today at 800-242-2874.

Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated