Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What if the other driver won’t pay me my compensation?

What if the other driver won’t pay me my compensation?

In many cases a victim of a car accident is awarded financial compensation from the other driver who caused the accident through a personal injury lawsuit. Unfortunately, sometimes this compensation may not be paid to the victim. When this happens, car accident victims may feel understandably frustrated and helpless, but they should know that there are still legal options for obtaining compensation. Relying on legal enforcement of personal injury awards is one option. Another is consulting with an attorney about how to obtain the compensation you legally won.

If you or someone you know has been awarded compensation in a car accident lawsuit and is now dealing with a person who won’t pay, contact an experienced Racine auto accident attorney of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874.


Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated