Milwaukee  |  Waukesha  |  Madison  |  Racine  |  Kenosha  |  Lake Geneva  |  Appleton  |  Green Bay  |  Wausau  |  Rhinelander  |  Stevens Point  |  Sheboygan  |  West Bend
When accidents or injuries happen to you or someone you love...why choose anyone else®
Home > FAQs > What if I can’t pay for my medical expenses?

What if I can’t pay for my medical expenses?

It’s quite common that the medical bills associated with car accident injuries are high and often something that is hard for the victim to afford. Fortunately, many car accident victims are able to obtain financial recourse from an irresponsible driver if that driver caused the victim’s injuries and subsequent costs. If you are having trouble paying for your expenses after another driver hit your vehicle, you might be eligible to receive compensation by filing a lawsuit. The best way to know the potential outcome of your lawsuit is to consult an attorney, who will be able to help you decide the best steps to take in order to get the amount of compensation necessary to pay for your expenses.

If you have been injured in a car accident because of the behavior of another driver, contact an experienced Racine auto accident lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today by calling 800-242-2874 to see how we may be able to assist you.


Live Chat!
  • The information disclosed in this form does not constitute, nor create an attorney-client relationship.
Super Lawyers Martindale Hubbell AV Rated