Frequently Asked Questions
Throughout our many years of practice, the Racine car accident lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® have been asked a number of questions regarding car accidents and victims’ legal rights. Many of these inquiries have arisen numerous times, and we have compiled these common concerns in this section of frequently asked questions. We hope that this area may serve as a reference area with quick answers to your queries.
If you do not see your question listed below, please check back at a later time, as we will be updating this page on a periodic basis. To speak with an attorney right away, contact our offices at 800-242-2874.
- Is a lawsuit worth the effort?
- What if I can’t pay for my medical expenses?
- Who is at fault for my car accident?
- Do people actually get compensation in these claims?
- What if the other driver won’t pay me my compensation?
- How long will my case take?
- What costs will I face after being hit by another driver?
- Why should I contact an attorney?
- How can I pay for the high costs of my car replacement?
- What is my role in a car accident lawsuit?
- Can a driver who hit me be held responsible for replacing my vehicle?
- I lost the copies of my medical bills, can I still get compensation?
- Will I be able to claim compensation for my injuries?
- Should I talk to the other driver's insurance company?
- I have a camera on-hand. Should I take pictures of the accident?